Shipping Policy & Costs & Delivery Time Frame
I will process all orders within 1-3 working days. On the rare occasion that an item is out of stock, you will be notified by text or email and we can decide how to proceed with the order. Where there is a delay in the supply of goods, I will advise you as soon as possible.
If you live in Bundoran or surrounding area, we can arrange a time for you to call and collect your products. All other orders are delivered by Anpost so that you are assured of your parcel getting to you quickly and in perfect condition.
Delivery charges are calculated by weight per parcel. All deliveries are by AnPost. I dispatch all products in appropriate and safe packaging and cannot be held responsible for damages, loss, theft or accidents that occur after goods have left the premises, in transit or on delivery.
Seabu currently offers delivery options to the Republic of Ireland only.
Working days are Tuesday to Saturday and exclude Sundays, Mondays, Good Friday and Bank or Public Holidays.
- I want you to be completely happy with your products and the service that you receive from us.
- When you purchase online at Seabu Organic Therapies, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the Products.
- To exercise your statutory right of return, please inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by contacting me at email@example.com Unfortunately, I cannot accept any returns prior to being notified of this request.
- Products must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. We recommend that customers get a “proof of return” from your shipping agent to guarantee the packages are safely returned to me. Regrettably, we can take no responsibility for your returned products lost in transit.
- Seabu will gladly offer a refund on any unwanted goods less the cost of sending the item to you when the items are returned to us within 14 days from date on which you acquire the products.
- Returns are a direct cost and we regret that they cannot be refunded except in the case of faulty products.
- Refunds will be processed within fourteen (14) days of receiving your returned products, provided that you have returned the products to us within 14 working days of acquiring same or we receive evidence from you that the products have been sent back.
- We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction (e.g. Credit Card, Debit Card)
- Any breakages or damages must be reported within 24 hours of you acquiring physical possession of the products.
- In the unlikely event that your product is faulty upon arrival we will happily refund your item including all postage costs incurred when it is returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- We regret that we are unable to refund or exchange products (excluding those which are found to be faulty) which were unsealed after delivery and are thus not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- The Address Is Seabu Organic Therapies Thalassa House Bundoran County Donegal F94ND29.